Spacious 3-ROOM APARTMENT, perfectly located on a broad and quiet lane in the popular STATENKWARTIER. This property has a living space of 75 m2, bright living room, spacious kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, 2 balconies and storage.
At 'crawl distance' are various international organizations present (including Eurojust, Europol, International Criminal Court and OPCW), event centers (World Forum), various museums (including Gemeentemuseum, Museon, Omniversum) and within walking distance of the shops, caterers and restaurants of the so-called "Fred". This chic apartment is also close to the beach and the harbor of Scheveningen, various schools, excellent options for public transport, various roads (bypass of The Hague) and various green areas (Van Stolkpark and Scheveningse Bosjes).
The central entrance is at street level, and the hall with common meter room, and a common monumental marble staircase which leads to the 1st floor.
The apartment is entered through a corridor through which the bedroom, a modern tiled toilet with hanging toilet and washbasin, a modern tiled bathroom with classic sink, shower-bath and design radiator, a space with meter cupboard and central heating and combi boiler where also the washing machine is located, and the living room -en-suite are all reached.
This beautiful long room can be closed with sliding doors to create a separate dining room. Just like the living room, the dining room has built-in storage cupboards on either side next to the sliding doors. Through the dining room, French doors open access to the balcony at the rear, which overlooks the cozy back garden of the ground floor apartment below, and also accesses a semi-open kitchen.
The stylish modern kitchen has a 4-burner gas hob with extractor hood and oven, built-in fridge freezer, combi microwave, dishwasher, and gives access to a private balcony.
- 1 / 6th share in active VvE (22 / 167th)
- Own ground
- State-protected Statenkwartier cityscape
- VvE (Owners Association) contribution € 100
- New roof 2014
- Year of construction 1953
- Living area in accordance with BAG 75 m2
- Central heating boiler Remeha (2009)
- Energy label C
- Electricity: 4 groups and 1 circuit breaker.
- Fully equipped with oak laminate flooring
- Fully equipped with double glazing
- Storage available in the basement (behind the building)
- The seller has not occupied the house himself, a clause is also included in the purchase agreement.
- Given the year of construction, the age clause and materials clause are included in the purchase agreement.
- Color brochure available
- Delivery in consultation (can be soon)
Read full description