SPACIOUS LUXURY SINGLE-FAMILY CORNER HOUSE WITH SPACIOUS BACKYARD.
This large house was built in 2010 on a large plot of approximately 171 m2 in the popular neighborhood De Dijken (aka Haagoord), an attractive and child-friendly neighborhood which is very centrally located with numerous amenities in the immediate vicinity such as shops for groceries, recreational and play opportunities, health care and a wide range of schools such as The British School and childcare. The newly completed nature reserve of the Driemanspolder is also a stone's throw away. The roads (A12, A4 and A13) and public transport (RandstadRail) are easily accessible.
A spacious entrance gives access to the cloakroom, a modern wall-mounted toilet with hand basin, meter cupboard (8 groups), the stairs (with spacious stair cupboard below) to the higher floors, and the living room.
The spacious, cozy living room (5.07 x 7.37 m), with a beautiful laminate floor in a dark wood motif, with a work corner not only overlooks the adjacent quiet street, but also immediately invites you to walk outside through a large glass sliding door to the backyard (7.90 x 8.10m). This large backyard with wooden planks, also accessible via a side entrance, has a lot of privacy due to the high walls and vegetation and offers a lot of fun thanks to the wooden Patio (2018). Also on the side and front is a garden (6.50/1.65 x 8.10m)
A modern IKEA kitchen (3.43 x approx. 2.10 m) with wooden counter top, further equipped with various built-in appliances such as a wide extractor hood, oven, microwave, 5-burner gas hob, dishwasher (2016), a refrigerator and separate freezer with 4 drawers, connects the living room with the bright dining room at the front (2.35 x 3.84 m). This front room offers, sheltered by the hedge of the front garden, a pleasant view over the street in front of the house.
Finally, on the side of the house is a separate storage room (3.36 x 2.27m).
Two bedrooms and a bathroom are reached via the landing. The tiled modern bathroom has plenty of daylight, a walk-in shower, a 2nd toilet, a bath and a design washbasin. The rear bedroom (4.21 x 2.74m) overlooks the backyard with three windows, and the wide L-shaped front bedroom (4.19 x 5.10m) through four windows over the roof above the downstairs dining room and street, as well as the side street next to the House. This floor is also fully equipped with a (light wood motifs) laminate floor.
The landing here provides access to four rooms. Above the bathroom is the laundry room lit with several windows, containing a central heating boiler (Intergas HR combi boiler ca 2010), the Alusta vent-O system, a sink, and the setup for a washing machine and dryer. The rear bedroom (4.19x 2.74m) overlooks the backyard with three windows, and the wide front bedroom (also 4.19x 2.74m) has a beautiful view through two high windows. Finally, at the front is a spacious corner room / bedroom (2.29 x 2.24 m) with two windows that currently serves as a large walk-in closet. This floor is also fully equipped with a wood motif laminate floor.
- Living area approx.147m2* measured according to NEN2580
- Content approx. 559m3*, plot 171m2
- 4 spacious bedrooms, walk-in room, laundry room, storage room
- Light classic kitchen and extended living room
- Garden at the front, side and backyard:
- Large backyard with roof (patio) on the northeast
- Southwest facing front garden
- Intergas HR combi boiler ca 2010
- External storage at home
- Perpetually surrendered ground lease – no extra costs (canon)
- Bright living room, with large glass windows at the rear
- Beautifully equipped kitchen, equipped with various built-in appliances
- Centrally located near all facilities and public transport
- Access to various roads in a few minutes' drive
- Parking in front and next door
- Transfer in consultation
* The Measurement Instruction is based on NEN2580, and is intended to apply a more unambiguous way of measuring to give an indication of the usable surface. The Measurement Instruction does not completely exclude differences in measurement results, for example due to differences in interpretation, rounding off or limitations when performing the measurement.
Despite the care taken by us to enter the data correctly, we cannot be held responsible and/or liable for any errors, omissions and/or imperfections in the data presented here. If the exact measurements are of crucial importance to a buyer, we recommend that you measure them yourself.
Read full description