>>> IF INTERESTED: send an email via the contact-button
3-room apartment with a view of the Vliet, with a lovely terrace at the front and back.
Great bright apartment on the second floor, with 2 bedrooms. Located in a very quiet street on the Nassaukade (along the Vliet), a stone's throw from the old center. Due to the excellent public transport connections (tram 1 and 15), the center of The Hague and all train stations are within direct reach. You can also reach various arterial roads within a few minutes by car (A4 The Hague – Amsterdam, A12 The Hague – Utrecht, A13 The Hague – Rotterdam).
Closed porch with mailbox. The entrance to the apartment is via a staircase in the communal hall. At the front of the apartment is the living room and next to it the kitchen. The kitchen is equipped with an induction hob, oven and dishwasher. The living room provides access to the spacious east-facing terrace with fantastic views of the Vliet.
At the rear there is an ‘en-suite’ bedroom that can be closed off with sliding doors. From here you can reach the spacious terrace at the rear with a beautiful view over the garden below. The bathroom and toilet are accessible via a corridor, as well as a 2nd bedroom. Both bedrooms have a sink.
- Usable area 76m2 (NEN 2580), excluding terraces (8m2 and 7m2).
Exact dimensions available
- Rental price includes gas, water, electricity and internet
- The house is delivered furnished and upholstered
- Simple bathroom with walk-in shower
- Available immediately
- Preferably no students
- The income standard is 2.5 x the rental price as gross income
- Deposit is 2 months, payable before the start of the rental contract
- The rent must be credited to the landlord before the 1st of the month in question
- Minimum rental contract 6 months, maximum 24 months, under conditions
- Pets not allowed
- Smoking is not permitted and no changes may be made to the rented property
Read full description