>>> IF INTERESTED: send an email via the contact-button
Cozy 3-room apartment with a view of the Vliet, with a lovely terrace at the back.
Great bright apartment on the second floor, with 3 bedrooms and a laundry room. Located in a very quiet street on the Nassaukade (along the Vliet), a stone's throw from the old center. Due to the excellent public transport connections (tram 1 and 15), the center of The Hague and all train stations are within direct reach. You can also reach various arterial roads within a few minutes by car (A4 The Hague – Amsterdam, A12 The Hague – Utrecht, A13 The Hague – Rotterdam).
Closed porch with mailbox. The entrance to the apartment is via a staircase in the communal hall and the first floor, to a spacious and high landing from which all rooms are accessible.
At the front of the apartment there is a small bedroom with a great view over the Vliet. In addition, there is the second bedroom/living room with windows on both the front and the side. Between this room and the bedroom at the rear of the apartment is a laundry room with central heating and a washing machine and dryer. The spacious bedroom at the rear has a lot of light through the windows at both the side and the back. Both the bedroom/living room and the bedroom have a sink.
At the rear there is a small bathroom with toilet and walk-in shower. Behind it is a small kitchen, including a Induction-hob. Through the kitchen there is access to the west-facing terrace.
- Rental price includes gas, water, electricity and internet
- The house is delivered furnished and upholstered
- Usable area 63m2 (NEN 2580), excluding terrace (5m2).
Exact dimensions available
- Simple bathroom with walk-in shower
- Available immediately
- Preferably no students
- The income standard is 2.5 x the rental price as gross income
- Deposit is 2 months, payable before the start of the rental contract
- The rent must be credited to the landlord before the 1st of the month in question
- Minimum rental contract 6 months, maximum 24 months, under conditions
- Pets not allowed
- Smoking is not permitted and no changes may be made to the rented property.
Read full description