>>> IF INTERESTED: send an email via the contact-button
Ground floor with lovely garden and spacious shed.
Nice 2-room apartment on the ground floor, at the rear of the house, with 1 bedroom. Located in a very quiet street on the Nassaukade (along the Vliet), a stone's throw from the old center. Due to the excellent public transport connections (tram 1 and 15), the center of The Hague and all train stations are within direct reach. You can also reach various arterial roads within a few minutes by car (A4 The Hague – Amsterdam, A12 The Hague – Utrecht, A13 The Hague – Rotterdam).
Closed porch with mailbox. The entrance to the apartment is via a communal hall. On the right side of the hallway is the bathroom with shower and toilet and behind it the kitchen. The kitchen is equipped with a Induction hob, oven and dishwasher. Through the kitchen there is access to the west-facing garden with a stone extension at the end with kitchen and washer.
On the left side of the hallway is a spacious living room with an en-suite bedroom, with cupboard and (double) bed.
- Rent includes gas, water, electricity and internet
- The house is delivered furnished and upholstered
- Usable area 53m2 (NEN 2580), excluding garden (38m2).
Exact dimensions are available
- Simple bathroom with walk-in shower
- Available immediately
- Preferably no students
- The income standard is 2.5 x the rental price as gross income
- Deposit is 2 months, payable before the start of the rental contract
- The rent must be in the landlord's account before the 1st of the month in question
- Minimum rental contract 6 months, maximum 24 months, under conditions
- Pets not allowed
- Smoking is not permitted and no changes may be made to the rented property
Read full description