LOVELY SPACIOUS PARTERRE HOUSE ON THE SUMATRASTRAAT IN THE WANTED ARCHIPELA NEIGHBOURHOOD! *
The house is a stone's throw from the cozy Bankastraat; a bustling center of nice shops, lunchrooms and various eateries. You can do your daily shopping at the end of the street and for a sandwich from the bakery or butcher you only have to turn around. But also the center of The Hague and the beach of Scheveningen are both within a short cycling distance. Prefer public transport? Then take a direct bus or tram connection. Various roads through the national road network (A4, A12, A13) and the Central Station ensure that all surrounding cities are also easily accessible. In short, this is the ideal place where everything is within reach!
This 5-room house has been partly rented-out for some time and with the available extra spaces (cellar and attic) offers the great opportunity to create your own palace!
The entrance on the street side opens into the hall, after which the living room, a retail space in days gone by, is reached. From this large living room, illuminated by a large window on the street side, lie the semi-open kitchen, the bathroom, the storage / meter cupboard, and the door to the hallway that leads to the living area at the back. This rear area can also be reached from the kitchen through the courtyard.
The kitchen is a bit older but functional, and is equipped with a stone worktop with sink and tap, a 4-burner ceramic hob with extractor (Inventum), and a dishwasher (Bosch). There is also plenty of space for a fridge-freezer and a setup for the washing machine and dryer. The combi boiler is also located here (ATAG, 2019).
The bathroom is accessible from both the living room and the hallway and dates from 2016. It contains a walk-in shower, a sink, a design radiator, and a toilet.
The hallway further leads to a separate second toilet with wash basin, the first bedroom and then the second living room. The bedroom has a window that looks out to the courtyard. The second living room, which can also be converted into a bedroom, has a lot of light with two large high folding glass fronts and offers wide access to the attractive courtyard. This living room also has a hatch to a large basement room (a cellar, but with no stairs).
Two bedrooms at the back of the house can be reached from the courtyard and the second living room. The second bedroom has a small window at the rear of the house. The third bedroom is located behind a small landing in the courtyard, from which also a small attic can be reached via a fixed staircase. This (extra / fourth sleeping) space is an adapted attic with a Velux skylight.
- Own ground
- Built in 1890
- In accordance with measurement instruction approx. 123 mē living space, approx. 108 m2 usable area **
- Measurement report based on NEN2580 drawn up by Zien24 **
- 5 rooms plus a cellar and attic room
- 3 bedrooms plus an attic (bed) room
- Possibility to create a 4th (5th) bedroom
- 1/2 share in inactive VvE (Owners Association): no contribution, but maintenance, registered at the Chamber of Commerce and home insurance
- Energy label D.
- Fully equipped with double glazing
- Heating and hot water by means of ATAG HR combi boiler from 2019
- due to the year of construction, the so-called age and materials clause will be included in the purchase agreement
- It concerns an inherited property, the seller has not lived in the house for a long time; therefore the non-occupancy clause is included in the purchase agreement
- Delivery in consultation
- Adjustment of asking price as a result of correction of usable area
* INTERESTED IN THIS HOUSE? MAKE AN APPOINTMENT QUICKLY!
We are happy to schedule a moment for you for a personal viewing of this house.
However; related to COVID-19
1) you must first make an appointment (via the contact request button)
2) No more than 2 people are allowed in the house at the same time
** The Measurement Instruction is based on the NEN2580, and is intended to apply a more unambiguous way of measuring to give an indication of the usage area. The Measurement Instruction does not completely rule out differences in measurement results, for example due to differences in interpretation, rounding off or limitations when performing the measurement.
Despite the care given by us to the correct input of the data, we cannot be held responsible and / or held liable for any errors, omissions and / or inaccuracies in the data presented here. If the exact measurements are of crucial importance to a buyer, we recommend measuring them yourself.
Read full description