Complete porch house on the 1st floor!
Located on the 1st floor between Rustenburg and the Valkenboskwartier, this well-maintained and recently renovated 4-room apartment (approximately 62mē) with a surprisingly spacious layout and a sunny southwest-facing balcony. This attractive residence has a living room, kitchen, 3 bedrooms, a bathroom with toilet, many storage spaces. In addition, the apartment was completely renovated in 2020, and equipped with double-glazed windows.
Attractively located on the wide Zuiderparklaan with ample parking, a few minutes' walk from the shopping area on Fahrenheitstraat and Weimarstraat in the Valkenboskwartier and also the shops on Apeldoornselaan/Dierenselaan. The Zuiderpark, various schools, and public transport are all nearby. A lovely day at the beach or a walk in the dunes? You can reach the coast as well as the lively center of The Hague in 15 minutes by bike.
Entrance through open porch on 1st floor: hall with meter cupboard, fixed cupboard and an extra deep cupboard. Various (raised) storage spaces have also been created here. From this hall you have access to all rooms in the apartment:
Front bedroom (1.88x2.95), cozy living room (3.50x4.99), spacious bedroom at the rear (2.76/3.50x4.27), small bedroom/laundry room behind (2.00x2.98), modern kitchen (1.78x3.37) and bathroom with toilet (2.00x0.77). The kitchen is equipped with a 4-burner gas hob with extractor (Inventum) and oven (Ariston). The Combi central heating boiler (Intergas, 2019) and space for a large refrigerator are also located here. The rear balcony is accessible from the kitchen with a storage/garden cupboard (4.17x1.10) which overlooks a green garden below.
The bathroom is compact and equipped with a shower and toilet and in the room next to it you will find a washbasin with mirror.
- Renovated in 2020 (floors and walls)
- delivery November
- active VvE, 1/6th share, contribution 90 per month, reserve is 13,500, collective home insurance, registered with the Chamber of Commerce
- located on perpetual leasehold land, canon 45.48 per six months (Management costs 13.75, Canon 31.83)
- heat and hot water via central heating combi boiler (Intergas, 2019)
- electrical installation with 4 groups
- All windows double glazing
- energy label has been requested, ready at the beginning of September.
- Approximately 62 m2 of living space (measured according to the measurement instructions)
- year of construction 1926 (according to BAG)
- in connection with the year of construction, the age and materials clause will be included in the purchase agreement
INTERESTED IN THIS APARTMENT? MAKE AN APPOINTMENT QUICKLY!
We are happy to schedule a moment for you for a personal viewing of this house.
However; related to COVID-19
1) you must first make an appointment via the contact request button
2) no more than 2 people are allowed in the house at the same time
Despite the care taken by us to enter the data correctly, we cannot be held responsible and/or liable for any errors, omissions and/or imperfections in the data presented here.
The Measurement Instruction is based on the NEN2580, and is intended to apply a more unambiguous way of measuring to give an indication of the usable surface. The Measurement Instruction does not completely exclude differences in measurement results, for example due to differences in interpretation, rounding off or limitations when performing the measurement. If the exact measurements are of crucial importance to a buyer, we recommend that you measure them yourself.
Read full description